Syd — Black
Syd — Black
Oh only the most wonderful apron there is - introducing Syd, built from feedback and ideas from chef friends of Worktones. Made for Chef'n about. A beautiful apron highlighted by the panelled front detailing, and french seam split that's both elegant and practical.
A fit that has been perfected by trialling and testing on all shapes and sizes. Tied at the neck by an adjustable slip tie and around the waist using blended webbing tape, that grips for a neat hold. The Body fabric is 100% cotton ripstop, a specialist fabric that is durable and hard wearing but remains comfortable while allowing for optimal movement.
For you there is a double pen pocket, for pens and instruments. Little details built in with love to make an apron that does not compromise looks for practical rigour. Made for service and style.
Three colour ways are available: Black with matching black straps, French Navy with contrast Black straps and Garam Masala (that's right) with contrast Brown straps.
• 100% cotton, mid weight 8oz/226gsm
• Generous straps at the neck & waist
• Double sided front panel for extra protection from spills & heat
• All stress points reinforced with bar tacks
• Measurement points ~ bib 26cm in width, length at centre front 97cm, and width at widest point 88cm