Bespoke

Want to make something Bespoke? Can you do 30 pieces as a minimum? Okay. Read on. All of our Bespoke work is done offshore with small quantity makers, for this reason all products have a make tolerance of 10% for overs and under and it is part of our trading terms that clients accept all final totals. For custom jobs pricing is scaled at the below quantities;

o   30+

o   50+

o   100+

o   200 let’s talk.

*Note for hats bespoke minimums are 100 units, for bags 50 units. Adding Embroidery & Printing to bespoke pieces is $3ex per unit. Pricing is subject to approval of artwork. Embellishing hats is added into the total fee.

What can I make Bespoke? Currently we make Aprons, Hats, Bags, Enamel Pins, Patches, and some select clothing as well as printed or embroidered merchandise done locally using a wide array of base options.

Where to start? Seen something you like on our website? Or have an idea? get in touch and we’ll help connect the dots. We have a nice selection of fabrics and fits ready to share with you. Email us at admin@worktones.com.

Let’s get you a sample. We can get you a sample in 2-3 weeks, these are charged at $100ex per piece. For orders 50+ this fee is taken off the production total.  Patch samples are charged at $35ex per style. We can’t sample printed or embroidered merchandise locally.

Production timing. Is 6 weeks from the day of payment. Please also allow 3-5 days for shipping to and from our Sydney based warehouse. Hats are made custom in one calendar month.

Let’s talk cheddar. Orders that total $2000 and under require full payment before production begins. Orders $2000 and above require a 30% deposit to commence works. The remaining 70% is payable on notice of shipping (7-10 days prior to delivery). All orders must be paid in full before delivery. Hat orders must be paid in full to confirm production.

All orders are charged freight & handling fee of ~

o   Australia orders sent with TNT $20ex flat fee

o   International sent with DHL Go Green $35 per box

Sound good? Email us to get your project underway.